WHAT TIME DOES THE FESTIVAL START / FINISH?
The festival runs from 11am to 10pm. The gates close at 6pm so you will not be able to gain entry after this time.
CAN I RE-ENTER THE FESTIVAL AT ANY TIME?
There is no re-entry to the festival, so if you leave you will not be able to come inside.
WHAT IS THE EASIEST / QUICKEST WAY TO GET TO THE FESTIVAL?
There are a variety of ways to arrive at the festival. However, we would recommend to everyone that for value and ease of access, you make use of rail services going to and from Morden when arriving at and leaving the festival.
Morden Tube Station is located at the bottom of the Northern Line, which runs directly right from central London. From the station, Morden park is a 15-minute walk away and will be heavily sign-posted on the day.
Northern line services from Morden Station also run directly to both of this year’s official after parties (held at Egg London). We would therefore advise anyone intending to head to one of our after parties following the festival, that they once again make use of Northern line services.
- Mainline Stations
In addition to Morden Tube Station, there are the following over ground stations nearby to the park.
– Morden South Railway Station – 6 mins from Morden Park.
London Road, Morden, Merton, SM4 5HA
– St Helier Railway Station – 10 mins from Morden Park.
Green Lane, Morden, Merton, SM4 5NR
– Motspur Park Railway Station – 27 mins from Morden Park.
Station Road, off West Barnes Lane, New Malden, Merton, KT3 6JJ
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking on site at the event.
WILL I BE SEARCHED? IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN’T BRING TO THE FESTIVAL?
There will be stringent searches on entry.
List of prohibited items:
- Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
- Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Selfie sticks
- Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
- Bicycles or scooters
- Cool boxes / picnic hampers
- Pens or Paint
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon
or could cause danger or a nuisance