_TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions “Eastern Electrics” or “EE” refers to Blue Fox Events Limited. Eastern Electrics sells all tickets through an agent who act on behalf of on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a “Promoter” or “Blue Fox Events Limited” on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Eastern Electrics to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
4. To prevent fraud and protect Eastern Electrics and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform Eastern Electrics of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we allocate specific seats / Very Important Person options to you, we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Venue Management.
Delivery and collection
9. Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the venue box office. For despatch arrangements for tickets purchased as part of a package with Eastern Electrics coach travel services please also see paragraph 38 below.
10. We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the box office instead of posting them to you if:
posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or necessary for reasons of identification; or your tickets are lost in the post we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.
You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 13 below.
11. For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming despatch of your order.
We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
12. If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, “addressee unknown” or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
13. To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
14. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
15. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
16. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of the following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
Eastern Electrics does not receive the tickets from the agent and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office; or the tickets have been sent to an address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out at paragraph 11 above, but replacement tickets are not provided; or your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
17. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
18. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of Eastern Electrics. Eastern Electrics or any ticket agent acting on behalf of Eastern Electrics cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
19. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
20. If Eastern Electrics cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act or support acts and confirms this to ticket agents acting on behalf of Eastern Electrics, all ticketing agents will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
21. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, Eastern Electrics will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by Eastern Electrics you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
22. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have:
follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
23. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
24. For more information about refunds, please contact our customers service email : firstname.lastname@example.org
25. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 26 below).
Attending an event
26. Eastern Electrics has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
27. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Eastern Electrics and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Eastern Electrics or the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
28. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
29. Eastern Electrics will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the information page( link to web page here) or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
30. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
31. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate. The age requirement for Eastern Electrics is 18 years and over.
32. Specific seats / Very Important Person Tickets may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but Eastern Electrics or the venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
Eastern Electrics coach travel
33. Items 34 to 39 apply where Eastern Electrics offers coach travel in conjunction with a ticket. Unless stated otherwise on booking, whilst Eastern Electrics sells tickets only, a secondary company supplies the coach travel itself.
34. The Coach operator may alter or cancel the coaches which it runs for operational reasons. Whilst Eastern Electrics will endeavour to notify you (using the contact details you provided) of any changes to your journey it cannot guarantee to do so. You should always check that the journey is going ahead at the scheduled time and departure point and you must advise your party of any changes.
35. If Eastern Electrics makes changes to coach availability in a way which means you can no longer attend the event, you will be entitled to a full refund of the cost of your coach travel, your ticket price and any booking fee, transaction fee or supplementary fee. This does not include changing the time of the coach within the day the coach has been organised for.
36. Eastern Electrics will take all reasonable precautions to ensure coaches arrive on time but is not responsible for delays due to circumstances which are unforeseen or beyond its control (e.g. traffic delays or vehicle breakdowns).
37. You should take care of any personal property that you may have with you on any coach, and in no circumstances should you leave it unattended. Eastern Electrics is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of such personal property..
38. Event tickets purchased as part of a ticket and coach package will not be posted to you in advance unless otherwise specified by Eastern Electrics. Unless otherwise advised: you and your party must travel on the designated coach to receive your tickets. If you or any member of your party do not travel on the designated coach you are not guaranteed entry to the event; the coach ticket must be produced in order to collect the ticket for the event. If you or members of your party lose their coach ticket, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase must be presented to collect the event ticket.
39. We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
40. If you have registered, with Eastern Electrics and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.
41. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
42. Eastern Electrics cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including brands and venue operators). Eastern Electrics does seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
43. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Eastern Electrics, you and, as Eastern Electrics contracts Event Cube as the Promoter’s ticket agent, Eastern Electrics who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
44. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Eastern Electrics are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
RFID Cashless Festival System
Terms & Conditions Cashless Eastern Electrics Festival
45. General Information
Eastern Electrics is pleased to offer its visitors the newest and safest consummation system, the “Cashless” system, currently used in the largest festivals in the world.
The Cashless system consists of the acquisition of currency / Eastern Electrics Event credits, through a bracelet that can be charged at any time, avoiding the purchase of coins in “paper” at the event site and allowing visitors to use only the pre-charged wristband with the credits which, if not used in its entirety, will be reimbursed with the most perfect security, except for the reimbursement rate and possible promotional bonuses. The consumer gets their wristband at the gate on the event, when the ticket bar code will be linked to the wristband, deposit credits on it and uses it to make the acquisition of drinks, food and other items during the event with greater practicality and agility.
The main advantages of Cashless system are:
Credit Acquisition, quickly and safely, before and during the event via the internet Cashless website from their phone or at the physical points of the event;
Avoid queues, allowing the visitor to get credit from their smartphone. In the case of non use of all credits, the possibility of reimbursement of amounts; Non use of credits on paper, which could be lost, wet or torn up during the show; Security of the latest acquisition systems, used in the largest festivals in the world. So, purchase food, drinks and other items during Eastern Electrics will be possible only through Cashless that is integrated with your access wristband. In manifesting interest in Eastern Electrics Festival you expressly consent to the benefits of the Wristband charging system and the terms and conditions described in this Regulation and available on the official website. When using Cashless system we understand that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this Regulation, without restrictions. Please read the following items carefully before completing your purchase.
All values relating to the products sold at the event will be converted into credits. The organization will, at its discretion, allow the payment of certain goods and services in cash or by other electronic means and any alternative ways, to be disclosed during the event. It is also reserved for the festival organization the right, at its discretion, to replace payments via Cashless system by the means mentioned above. The organization is not responsible for any failure before or during the event with the approval by the administrator of the card used for purchases of credits.
To use Cashless system the visitor should make a charge on their wristband in British Pounds corresponding to the amount required to make their purchases.
46. Charge / Recharge
All access to the event wristbands have recorded on the back of the plastic tags the codes “UID” of 16 (sixteen) digits. For all types of charges, for your safety, create a custom account at Eastern Electrics Festival Cashless website through the online form filling with the “UID”, allowing it to be linked to its bearer (you). It is the sole responsibility of the guest the information provided in creating the Cashless account.
The organization disclaims no responsibility for the wrong provision of information which adversely affects or prevents the use of Cashless system.
In the period from 10/04/2017 to 05/08/2017, at 23:59:00 (GMT), you may pre charge your wristbands before entering the festival venue by credit card.
During the event online charge is still possible until 21:00: 00hs (GMT) of 05/08/2017. There will not be access points to the internet at the event, so the online charges during the event may be made through mobile phones (with 3G / 4G connections) or in cashiers located at the festival, using credit and debit cards and money.
The account Cashless Eastern Electrics Festival created on behalf of the wristband carrier contributes both to secure transactions with 3D Secure, as well as the need to block lost wristband or reimbursement of remaining credit, minus the reimbursement rate and possible bonus. Transactions through Cashless system are performed in a safe and confidential environment.
It is extremely important to keep in a safe place your UID and security code, both located on the back of your bracelet. These are tracking numbers of all your transactions related to the event and are mandatory for any claims, disputes and reimbursements. Keep these numbers in secrecy and keep them even after the festival.
The visitor is already aware that the absence of a Eastern Electrics Festival account or loss of UID and security code may substantially impair the recovery of information on transactions within the Cashless system, completely freeing the organization of the event where due its absence, there is delay in the resolution of problems or where the resolution is not possible.
The history of transactions related to the event can be found by Eastern Electrics Festival account and through the UID. The visitor may at any time block their wristband (only in case of loss) at the Cashless Customer Service at the event grounds, online by phone (in a personalized account), by using the UID .
Each wristband is personal and non-transferable. The visitor should use it on the wrist to access the event and purchase of goods and services through Cashless system, only in the case of impossibility of using the wristband on the wrist, the organization will release case by case the use of it otherwise in a visible place.
The event’s organization reserves the right to not allow access to the event or deny the purchase of goods and services to the visitor who is not using the wristband correctly or that the wristband is damaged to the point of making the codes unreadable, in which case the visitor will be directed to a service station to rectify the situation.
Never register your wristband on behalf of another person nor register more than one bracelet per person. Each visitor should use only one wristband to access the event and use the Cashless system.
Any problem related to Cashless system should be reported immediately at the point of Cashless Customer Service located in the festival and or via email to (insert email address of RFID operator).
Always have your UID and bar code ready when you report a problem.
The wristband is the sole responsibility of the bearer, including it ́s theft, robbery and any damage that invalidates or render impossible the use of Cashless system.
The organization may, at its sole discretion, issue new wristbands to the visitor that loses or have stolen the original bracelet or provide an alternative method that considers appropriate for the use of Cashless system. Always carry with you in the event an original document with photo.
Credits remaining in your Cashless Eastern Electrics Festival account will be refunded after the festival. For this purpose, a reimbursement rate will be applied.
It will not be done in any circumstances, reimbursement at the event grounds and also where the organizers decide to use tokens or similar system.
For all charges, the refund should be ordered manually by the online form filling, which will be available from the 7th August 2017 until 20th August 2017 at 11am. GMT time.
It is the sole wristband carrier’s responsibility to request and providing of information for the reimbursement form. The organization is not responsible for providing wrong information that may jeopardize or hinder the reimbursement.
Manual refunds can be requested until 18th August 2017, 5:00pm (GMT). Requests for refunds after this period will not be considered.
In case of international applications, the refund will be made automatic for online charges or account domiciled in England, to be informed on the form filling act. The credits will be reimbursement providing the transaction fee does not exceed credits to be refunded as this amount will be deducted from the wristband credit.