TICKETS, ADMISSION AND CANCELLATION
- Upon booking a ticket you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Eastern Electrics website
https://www.easternelectrics.com. Please check the FAQ’s section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
- Tickets are sold through our official ticket agents who act on behalf of the Organisers and Promoters of the event. Full terms and conditions relating to the purchase of tickets through the ticket agents can be found on their websites.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Only valid tickets will be accepted on presentation at the event. Be careful not to purchase tickets from unofficial third party sources as it cannot be guaranteed that they are genuine and invalid or duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Valid photographic ID must be shown when presenting your ticket.
- All tickets are non transferable.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket Holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or Force Majeure.
- If the event is cancelled, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
- Wristbands that are removed from the wrist, lost or have been tampered with will be deemed invalid and will not be replaced. If you do not have a valid wristband you will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. Wristbands issued Eastern Electrics remain the property of Eastern Electrics.
- Last entry to this event is 18:00 on both days of the festival. There is no re-entry to this event.
- This event is for people aged 18 years and over only.
- Identification will be required and under-16s will be refused entry without an adult. Acceptable ID: full British photo driving licence, valid passport, pass logo ID card.